Owned and Operated in the United States of America. U.S. Water Services Corporation is a privately held company incorporated in 2003 in the state of Florida. Our shareholders are professionals in the Water and Wastewater industry with active rolls in the day to day decisions, management, and administration of the company.
USWSC’s staff includes professional engineers, certified water and wastewater operators, licensed contractors, and project managers that have a diverse background and years of experience in our field. It is the unique capabilities of our staff, the diversity of our services, and a serious commitment to our clients that have allowed USWSC to grow into a company that employs over 500 people in Florida, Iowa, and Texas.
- Providing Operations & Maintenance Services to over 850 Utility Systems
- Operate in 60 of the 67 Counties in Florida
- Over 180 licensed utility operators serving Florida
- Over 450 O&M Staff throughout Florida
- Providing potable water to over 1,000,000 customers daily
- Operate water treatment facilities small to large, up to 47 MGD
- Operate over 200 activated sludge wastewater treatment plants
The values we live by:
- A commitment to delivering outstanding, cost effective, quality services.
- A commitment to personal attention to our clients.
- A dedication to building relationships through first rate customer service.
- A dedication to integrity and environmental compliance.
- The promotion of effective technological innovation.
- A respect for our employees and the development of their potential.
- A respect for the environment and community well being.
As part of our dedication to community USWSC participates in several charities, including:
- Junior Achievement Foundation
- The Wyland Foundation (dedicated to protecting the worlds waterways)
- Salvation Army Traveling Sports Program
- Adopt a Classroom Programs
- Alzheimer’s Family Organization
- The Florida Institute of Government
- Toys for Tots
- Little and Jr. Leagues Sports Programs
- FlaWARN (a water and wastewater agency response network)
- Broward County Boys and Girls Club
- Support for Charter Schools in City of Pembroke Pines, FL
- J.W. Mitchell HS Drama Dept. in New Port Richey, FL
- Relay for Life at Gulf High School in New Port Richey, FL
- One Community Now, Inc. Hunger Walk in Trinity FL
- American Legion Department of Florida
- Kids Wish Network, Florida chapter